Meet Dr. Nicholas Carlisle, DC
Dr. Nicholas Carlisle decided to pursue a career as a Chiropractor after a football injury in high school. He enjoys helping patients ease their pain using safe and natural chiropractic treatments.
Dr. Nicholas Carlisle At a Glance
- Will work with you to create and individuals treatment plan that delivers results specific to your injuries.
- Uses a drug-free hands-on approach to your health care.
A cheerful heart is good medicine.: Proverbs 17:22
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com” when you make your first visit to receive a free spinal examination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Nicholas Carlisle, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Bachelor of Science: Alabama A&M
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life University
- Back Pain
- Disc Issues
- Muscle Spasm
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- IDD therapy
- Pain Management (Advance Pain Management)
Office Information for Dr. Nicholas Carlisle, DC
Atlanta Medical Institute - Dr. Nicholas Carlisle Atlanta Chiropractor
3365 Piedmont Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30305
Atlanta Medical Institute
Monday: 10:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 5:00
Friday: 10:00- 4:00
Saturday: By Appointment
Atlanta Spinal Health
Tuesday: 9:00 - 2:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 2:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Arrowhead Business Center
217 Arrowhead Blvd., Suite A2 Unit 23
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Profile last updated: October 16, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.