Meet Dr. Nicholas Carlisle, DC
Dr. Carlisle is a chiropractor with Atlanta Medical Institute.
He is committed to helping patients through safe, natural chiropractic treatments.
Dr. Carlisle at a Glance
- Whether you have an injury or deal with chronic pain, Dr. Carlisle can create an individualized treatment plan for you.
- He has extensive training and experience caring for neck and back pain.
You can schedule an appointment with Atlanta Medical Institute today.
A cheerful heart is good medicine.: Proverbs 17:22
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com” when you make your first visit to receive a free spinal examination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Nicholas Carlisle, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Bachelor of Science: Alabama A&M
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life University
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Pain Management
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
Office Information for Dr. Nicholas Carlisle, DC
Atlanta Medical Institute - Dr. Nicholas Carlisle Atlanta Chiropractor
3365 Piedmont Road Northeast
ATLANTA, GA 30305
Atlanta Medical Institute
Monday: 10:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 5:00
Friday: 10:00- 4:00
Saturday: By Appointment
Atlanta Spinal Health
Tuesday: 9:00 - 2:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 2:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Arrowhead Business Center
217 Arrowhead Blvd., Suite A2 Unit 23
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Profile last updated: July 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.