Meet Dr. Sam Amari Jr.
Haverhill’s longest-established chiropractic injury treatment center, focusing on the complete care and rehabilitation of AUTOMOBILE, WORK-RELATED, and HOUSEHOLD injuries. First of all, we want you to know that you are NOT alone!
We have helped THOUSANDS of AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT VICTIMS suffering from pain and headaches-you can be next! We understand how you feel and have helped conditions just like YOURS for OVER 36 years! We also LEAD THE WAY with our GET PHYSICAL-GET HEALTHY Physical Activity Wellness Programs for the over 40 Group! (Improve health, reduce joint pain ,sleep better, lose weight, lower BP, improve mood!)
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION and FREE HYDROMASSAGE THERAPY SESSION (a $50+ value)
Chiropractic first, drugs second, surgery last!
Special OfferMention Code “First Visit from Spine-health.com” to receive a FREE CONSULTATION and HYDROMASSAGE THERAPY SESSION (15 min)
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sam Amari Jr. Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 36 Years
- New York Chiropractic College
- Automobile Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Physical Activity Wellness Programs for the over-40 group! STAY FIT CIRCUIT-STAY FIT SENIORS
- Rehabilitation Exercise Equipment
- Spinal manipulation
- Spinalator Hydromassage Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Sam Amari Jr.
- Also licensed in New Hampshire and New York
- American Chiropractic Association
- Massachusetts Chiropractic Society
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Chiropractic Orthopedist
Office Information for Dr. Sam Amari Jr.
Kenoza Chiropractic Offices
89-93 Kenoza Avenue
HAVERHILL, MA 01830
Monday: , 02:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:30 pm
- We acknowledge ALL insurances. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, MassHealth, all automobile carrier insurances (PIP)
Profile last updated: August 29, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.