Meet Dr. Sami Makhoul, DC
Dr. Makhoul is a chiropractor with HealthQuest Chiropractic.
He utilizes an array of non-surgical techniques for spinal adjustment, spinal decompression, and neuropathy treatment.
Dr. Makhoul at a Glance
- Dr. Makhoul strives to help patients heal without relying on surgery, medication, or time off from work.
- His office was voted Top Chiropractor in the Best of the Best paper for Huron County.
For compassionate and quality spine care, visit Dr. Makhoul.
Dr. Makhoul is a member of HealthQuest Chiropractic.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sami Makhoul, DC Can Help You
- Bachelor’s of Art Science, University of Michigan, Dearborn
- Doctor of Chiropractic, LIfe University
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Core Stabilization
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Neuropathy Treatment
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Rebuilder Therapy
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal manipulation
- Therapeutic Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Sami Makhoul, DC
- Clinic Director: HealthQuest of Bad Axe
- Chiropractor of the Year 2009
Office Information for Dr. Sami Makhoul, DC
HealthQuest of Bad Axe
154 E Huron Avenue
Bad Axe, MI 48413
Monday: 8:00 - 1:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 1:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 1:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 1:00
Friday: 8:00 - 1:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.