Meet Dr. Charles Vokac, MD
Dr. Vokac is a board-certified interventional pain management physician with OrthoVirginia, specializing in non-surgical spine care.
He performs a comprehensive range of less-invasive treatments designed to alleviate your pain.
Dr. Vokac at a Glance
- Dr. Vokac offers epidural steroid injections, facet injections, sacroiliac joint injections, medial branch blocks, EMG / nerve conduction studies, radiofrequency ablations, and more.
- He utilizes high-quality, non-operative spine care techniques that allow patients to find pain relief and progress in their rehabilitation.
Consider Dr. Vokac for your back and neck needs.
Dr. Vokac is a member of OrthoVirginia Richmond.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Charles Vokac, MD Can Help You
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Residency - Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Residency - VCU, Richmond, Virginia
- Internship - VCU/Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Medical Degree - VCU/Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
Accolades for Dr. Charles Vokac, MD
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- International Spinal Injection Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Charles Vokac, MD
Henrico Parham Orthopedic Center
7650 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23294
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: September 1, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.