Meet Dr. Matthew Rupert, MD
Dr. Rupert is a board-certified and fellowship-trained pain management physician with North American Spine.
If you have pain in your neck or back—or pain that radiates out to your extremities—Dr. Rupert is an expert available to effectively treat complex pain at the source.
Dr. Rupert at a Glance
- He is a leader in the field of pain management, training with World Pain Institute and teaching at Vanderbilt University.
- Dr. Rupert offers the latest non-surgical and surgical interventions that work to alleviate pain.
Dr. Rupert is here to help you return to everyday activity.
Dr. Rupert is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Matthew Rupert, MD Can Help You
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Medical Degree, University of Texas Southwestern
- General Surgery Residency, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Anesthesia Residency, University of Tennessee Hlth Sciences Center
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy Injections
- Injections / Blocks
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Matthew Rupert, MD
I am now pain free and am able to walk with out pain. I am able to spend more time outside working in the yard. I have started to walk a mile a day as well as working out often. It is helping me to lose the weight I gained in the past couple of years as well as fitting into smaller clothes, which I am enjoying— Rose
I walked two miles without any leg pain or numbness two days after the procedure. I was playing golf three weeks after and went archery hunting six weeks later.— Tony
I went back to work 2 weeks before my 3 months was up. I have no pain anywhere and I’m off all of the meds I was taking. I can vacuum again, climb, do my job without concerns for hurting my back.— Robin
Accolades for Dr. Matthew Rupert, MD
- Fellowship, Interventional Pain Management - Texas Tech University
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Matthew Rupert, MD
127 Saundersville Road
Hendersonville, TN 37075
24/7 Answering service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- UnitedHealth Group
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.