Meet Dr. Adebukola Onibokun, MD
Dr. Onibokun is a board-certified neurosurgeon with San Jose Neurospine.
He specializes in minimally invasive spinal decompression, motion-preserving spinal technologies, endoscopic spinal fusion, computer-assisted surgery, complex spinal reconstruction, chiari decompression, transphenoidal surgery, and microvascular decompression surgery.
Dr. Onibokun at a Glance
- He has performed more than 2,000 successful operations, helping patients recover mobility and experience lasting relief.
- He is an active member of several professional societies, including the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, and North American Spine Society.
Visit Dr. Onibokun for high-quality surgical and non-surgical care for your back and neck pain.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Adebukola Onibokun, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Axial Fusion
- Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF)
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Injection Therapy
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- PLIF (posterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Pain Management
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Spine Tumor Surgery
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- Vertebral Augmentation/Kyphoplasty
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
Accolades for Dr. Adebukola Onibokun, MD
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Profile last updated: June 27, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.