Meet Dr. Alex Mohit, MD, PhD
Dr. Mohit is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He provides comprehensive neurosurgery and specializes in spine and skull base surgery.
Dr. Mohit at a Glance
- Dr. Mohit values educating his patients and their families, that together they can make the best decision and experience a successful outcome.
- He completed fellowships in complex spine surgery at Cleveland Clinic Spine Institute and skull base surgery at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
For advanced spine care, visit Dr. Mohit.
Dr. Mohit is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Alex Mohit, MD, PhD Can Help You
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Disc Disorders
- Neurological Conditions
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Disorders
- Spine Tumors
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Cervical Disc Arthroplasty
- Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Alex Mohit, MD, PhD
- Fellowship, Complex Spine Surgery - Cleveland Clinic Spine Institute, Cleveland, OH
- Fellowship, Skull Base Surgery - Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Fellowship, Elective International Neurosurgery - Atkinson Morley's Hospital, London, UK
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Alex Mohit, MD, PhD
Franciscan Neurosurgery Associates at St. Joseph
1608 South J. Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
11511 Canterwood Boulevard N.W.
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Profile last updated: May 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.