Meet Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
Dr. Ganju is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
She specializes in the treatment of spinal conditions, including tumors, traumatic injuries, and degenerative disorders.
Dr. Ganju at a Glance
- Dr. Ganju has over 2 decades of surgical experience, caring for patients that have complex back and neck conditions.
- She is a member of the Scoliosis Research Society.
For expert care, discuss your spine condition with Dr. Ganju.
Dr. Ganju is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Cervical Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Craniovertebral Junction Disorders
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Head Trauma
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Disc Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tumors Of The Spinal Column
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- General Neurosurgery
- Reconstructive Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
- Fellowship, Complex and Reconstructive Spine Surgery - Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship - Northwestern Mcgaw / Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Spine Oncology Study Group
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Aruna Ganju, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.