Meet Dr. Charles J. Azzam, MD
Dr. Azzam is a board-certified neurosurgeon with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He specializes in brain surgery, reconstructive spinal surgery, and discectomies.
Dr. Azzam at a Glance
- Dr. Azzam utilizes the most advanced neurosurgical techniques, helping patients recover a high quality of life.
- He has been practicing since 1986.
Dr. Azzam is available to provide you high-quality spine care.
Dr. Azzam is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
"There is no substitute for good judgment"
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Charles J. Azzam, MD Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- PLIF (Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Charles J. Azzam, MD
"Fantastic person and surgeon. He performed a decompressive lumbar laminectomy and lumbar fusion with instrumentation and stabilization on me in early August of 2016. From the time I awoke from surgery till now I have not suffered one minute of sciatic pain which prior to surgery had me unable to walk without assistance. I am back on the golf course now and am feeling fantastic. I cannot recommend Dr. Azzam any more highly. Thank you Dr. Azzam"— HealthGrades.com Review
Accolades for Dr. Charles J. Azzam, MD
- Medical Director, Inova Spine Institute at Inova Fairfax Hospital
Office Information for Dr. Charles J. Azzam, MD
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Virginia Health
- Workers' Compensation
Profile last updated: May 28, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.