Meet Dr. Charles Stillerman, MD, FACS
Dr. Stillerman is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists.
He specializes in thoracic and lumbar spine trauma, and he offers an array of treatments designed to help you return to optimal activity.
Dr. Stillerman at a Glance
- Dr. Stillerman is trained in spinal reconstruction/stabilization and spinal cord injury.
- He has been named as one of the Best Doctor's in America by Castle Connolly.
If your back is in pain, join Dr. Stillerman.
Dr. Stillerman is a member of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Charles Stillerman, MD, FACS Can Help You
- MD, Loyola School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- BS, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Compression Fracture
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spondylolysis & Spondylolisthesis
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Fusion
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back Surgery
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Charles Stillerman, MD, FACS
Dr. Stillerman saved my husband's life. If it wasn't for him, I would be a widow, and my children would have grown up without a father. I know God put him in our life for a reason. I just wish we could have moved him with us when my husband retired.— Vitals.com
At risk of becoming a quadriplegic after my car rolled over me, it’s amazing. I’m now walking and doing everyday tasks – like brushing my teeth and using a fork. I’m reading to my kids, feeding them and enjoying time with my husband. I am so grateful I can do these things again. Dr. Stillerman saved my life. He made decisions that were crucial to my well-being … decisions that enabled me to be the miracle I am today. I can’t thank him enough.— Kathy M.
When I was injured while on active duty, it took five years before a doctor could figure out my pains. Dr. Stillerman was this man, and when I nearly died from brain hemorrhaging, he saved my life. I would not be here today if it not for him. He was always there to answer my questions and has a great bedside manner. My wife and two daughters thank him every day in their prayers. I wish Dr. Stillerman nothing but the best.— Vitals.com
Accolades for Dr. Charles Stillerman, MD, FACS
- Spine Fellowship, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Former Director of Spine Surgery, University of Southern California Department of Neurosurgery
- Published in numerous journals and textbooks
- Lecturer, spinal disorders and injuries
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Neurologic Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurosurgical Society of America
- Several Joint Sections of AANS-CNS
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Best Doctors in America Award, Castle-Connolly
Office Information for Dr. Charles Stillerman, MD, FACS
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.