Meet Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD
Dr. Taylor is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
He specializes in neurological surgery and endovascular neurosurgery.
Dr. Taylor at a Glance
- Dr. Taylor provides leading-edge treatment options for individuals with painful back and neck conditions.
- He is the vice-chair and residency program director in the department of neurosurgery
Discuss your pain with Dr. Taylor.
Dr. Tayloris a member of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD Can Help You
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spine Diseases
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vascular Malformations
- CAT/MR Scan
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Deep brain stimulation
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Microvascualar Decompression (MVD)
- Skull-Base Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Stereotatic Radiosurgery
- Stroke Program
Accolades for Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD
- Fellowship, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology - University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD
900 Camino de Salud NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.