Meet Dr. Daniel Lieberman, MD
Dr. Lieberman is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Phoenix Spine Center in Goodyear, AZ.
He strives to be a regional leader in advanced spine care, offering minimally invasive surgery to help restore patients with back and neck pain to healthy and active lives.
Dr. Lieberman at a Glance
- He is experienced performing a wide range of sophisticated spine procedures, performing over 4,500 surgeries in the past 12 years.
- Dr. Lieberman provides cutting-edge endoscopic rhizotomy outpatient procedures.
Visit Dr. Lieberman and the dedicated team at Phoenix Spine Center.
Dr. Lieberman is a member of Phoenix Spine Surgery Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel Lieberman, MD Can Help You
- Neurosurgery Residency - University of California, San Francisco
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Daniel Lieberman, MD
I had lived with pain for well over a year. I had back surgery 15 years ago on 3 vertebra and it took me 9 months to recuperate from it. I vowed to never have back surgery again. A new doctor for me recommended I see Dr. Lieberman and have minimal, less invasive surgery. I am so happy that I did. I am 74 years old and I have had no pain in my back since surgery. I now have my life back.— M.D.
Outstanding surgeon and an incredible person. Compassionate, kind, and incredibly intelligent. I wouldn’t trust any other surgeon to work on my spine. Thank you for giving me my life back.— C.B.
Dr. Lieberman is by far the best doctor I have ever had and I have already recommended him to four people I went to physical therapy with and would recommend him to anyone with back pain.— K.S.
After years of back pain, steroid shots, epidurals, platelet replacement therapy, chiropractic, and physical therapy, Dr. Lieberman provided an accurate diagnosis and relieved my pain. He did a minimally invasive procedure, outpatient, and I had immediate relief… I highly recommend him. He truly cares about his patients and provides superb medical care.— C.K.
My surgery was in December and I’m happy to report no leg pain has returned, my toes are not numb, and I can function with my family! Dr Lieberman is by far the best surgeon in this state. He is a caring man and really does care about his patients.— C.B.
Accolades for Dr. Daniel Lieberman, MD
- Fellowship , Research - National Institute of Health, Bethesda, Maryland
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Profile last updated: July 19, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.