The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Joseph Queenan, MD
Dr. Queenan is a board-certified, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Temple Health.
He provides patients with individualized care designed to treat the pain at the source, whether through surgical or non-surgical methods.
Dr. Queenan at a Glance
- In addition to serving as the Director of Neurosurgical Research at Temple University Hospital, Dr. Queenan is a member of several professional societies and has written for numerous medical journals.
- Dr. Queenan performs a range of procedures using microsurgical techniques to treat disorders of the spine and brain.
Discuss your back or neck pain with Dr. Queenan.
Dr. Queenan is a member of Temple Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joseph Queenan, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- MD, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthoplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Joseph Queenan, MD
- Associate Professor, Clinical Surgery, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Director, Transitional Neurosurgery, Temple University Hospital
- Director, Neurosurgical Research, Temple University Hospital
- American Medical Association
- New York State Medical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurological Surgery
- Top Doctors, Philadelphia Magazine, 2018-2019
Office Information for Dr. Joseph Queenan, MD
Temple University Hospital
3509 N. Broad Street
Boyer Pavillion, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.