The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Joshua E. Ryan, MD
Dr. Ryan is a neurosurgeon with Long Island Neurosurgical and Pain Specialists.
He specializes in both cranial and spinal procedures, with a particular expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Ryan at a Glance
- Dr. Ryan's approach involves comprehensive evaluation with detailed explanations on various treatments, so that you can best understand your condition and options.
- He takes a non-operative approach when surgery can be avoided, considering such interventions as physical therapy and pain management.
Dr. Ryan's goal is to provide you with outstanding care that is tailored to your unique situation.
Dr. Ryan is a member of Long Island Brain & Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua E. Ryan, MD Can Help You
- University of North Carolina, MD
- Georgetown University, Residency
- Arm Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Brain Surgery
- Cervical Laminectomy
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pediatric Care
- Pedicle Screws
- Spinal Fusion
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Profile last updated: March 2, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.