Meet Dr. Krista Greenan, MD
Dr. Greenan is a board-eligible, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the UCHealth Brain and Spine - Colorado Springs.
Dr. Greenan treats a range of spine conditions and neurological disorders. She cares for the whole person, educating patients with up-to-date information and individually tailoring treatment plans to their uniqe condition.
Dr. Greenan at a Glance
- She completed her residency in neurosurgery with a clinical focus on functional and pediatric neurosurgery.
- She is trained in minimally invasive spinal and cranial techniques.
Talk to Dr. Greenan about your spine pain.
Dr. Greenan is a member of UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic- Colorado Springs.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Krista Greenan, MD Can Help You
- Residency, University of California Davis, Sacramento, CA
- Medical School, University of California Davis, Sacramento, CA
- Fellowship, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Neurovascular Disease
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Bone Scan
- Brain Surgery
- CT Scan
- Diagnostic Testing
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Stroke Treatment
Office Information for Dr. Krista Greenan, MD
UCHealth Brain and Spine- Colorado Springs Memorial Hospital
1725 E. Boulder Street
Boulder Medical Building Suite 101
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 6, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.