The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Louis Chang, MD
Dr. Chang is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
He has extensive experience and advanced training in minimally invasive spine surgery and leading-edge spinal navigation technology
Dr. Chang at a Glance
- Dr. Chang relies on cutting-edge and minimally invasive procedures to treat his patients. Patients benefit from his approach with shorter hospital stays, less blood loss, lower infection risks and faster recovery times.
- He is dedicated to taking an individualized, multidisciplinary approach, so that patients receive treatment plans specific to their unique situation.
- If surgery is necessary, he uses the most advanced surgical techniques and technologies
Dr. Chang provides exceptional care and continues to improve his ongoing knowledge and techniques in minimally invasive approaches to the spine in order to continuously improve patient outcomes.
Dr. Chang is a member of Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Louis Chang, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 16 Years
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1996
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2004
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Back Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Louis Chang, MD
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Louis Chang, MD
501 6th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Monday: 9:00- 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00- 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Accept Most Insurance
Profile last updated: October 30, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.