Meet Dr. Mark Testaiuti, MD
Dr. Testaiuti is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Coastal Spine.
He specializes in spine care and complex spine surgery.
Dr. Testaiuti at a Glance
- Dr. Testaiuti has expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery, spinal fusions, and artificial disc replacement.
- The National Consumer Advisory Board included him in its "America's Best Physicians" registry for 2016.
Dr. Testaiuti is committed to alleviating your back or neck pain.
Dr. Testaiuti is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Mark Testaiuti, MD Can Help You
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Deformity Surgery
- Lumbar Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Mark Testaiuti, MD
- American Medical Association
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Mark Testaiuti, MD
Profile last updated: February 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.