Meet Dr. Nadar S. Dahdaleh, MD
Dr. Dahdaleh is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in the treatment of adult degenerative spinal disease, spinal deformity, spinal column injuries, spinal tumors, spinal trauma, and more.
Dr. Dahdaleh at a Glance
- Dr. Dahdaleh has deep expertise applying advanced, minimally invasive techniques to treat degenerative spinal disorders.
- He has over 100 peer-reviewed papers and chapters, and is a regular speak at international medical conferences.
Dr. Dahdaleh is available to help you with your spinal needs.
Dr. Dahdaleh is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Nadar S. Dahdaleh, MD Can Help You
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Craniovertebral Junction Disorders
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Spinal Infections Treatment
- Spinal Trauma Surgery
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. Nadar S. Dahdaleh, MD
- Fellowship, Adult Deformity/Scoliosis Surgery - University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
Office Information for Dr. Nadar S. Dahdaleh, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.