Meet Dr. Richard Teff, MD
Dr. Teff is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Phoenix Spine Center.
He has over 20 years of experience providing care for patients limited by back and neck pain, utilizing surgical and non-surgical treatments alike to help return patients to mobility and functionality.
Dr. Teff at a Glance
- He possesses deep expertise in treating patients with degenerative and traumatic spine disorders.
- He is a retired Army physician with 2 Bronze Star Medals.
Dr. Teff is committed to restoring you to a high quality of life.
Dr. Teff is a member of Phoenix Spine Surgery Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Richard Teff, MD Can Help You
- M.D., Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Richard Teff, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Richard Teff, MD
140 N. Litchfield Road
Goodyear, AZ 85338
- All PPO Insurances
Profile last updated: July 19, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.