Meet Dr. Scott C. Kutz, MD
Dr. Kutz is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He diagnoses and treats an array of spinal disorders with a focus on degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and spinal tumors.
Dr. Kutz at a Glance
- Dr. Kutz offers minimally invasive spine surgery, artificial disc replacement, complex revision, and treatment of sacroiliac joint disorders.
- He completed a stereotactic and functional neurosurgery fellowship at Rush University Medical Center.
Dr. Kutz is committed to your pain relief.
Dr. Kutz is a member of Texas Back Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott C. Kutz, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Sterotactic Neurosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Scott C. Kutz, MD
- Fellowship, Sterotactic and Functional Neurosurgery - Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Scott C. Kutz, MD
6020 West Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
5858 West Main Street
Frisco, TX 75034
Profile last updated: April 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.