Meet Dr. Sean Salehi, MD
Dr. Salehi is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Preferred SurgiCenter.
He possesses over a decade and a half of experience in expertly conducting complex spinal surgeries.
Dr. Salehi at a Glance
- Dr. Salehi applies the latest minimally invasive surgery techniques.
- He focuses on helping patients recover quickly from painful back and neck conditions.
Join Dr. Salehi for premium spinal care.
Dr. Salehi is a member of Preferred SurgiCenter.
As an early adopter of minimally invasive techniques, I have over 14 years of experience with complicated spine surgeries. By employing small incisions, I focus on reducing post-op pain and shortening the rehabilitation period.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sean Salehi, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Complex Spine Reconstruction - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Neurosurgery - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Work Injuries
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
Accolades for Dr. Sean Salehi, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurosurgeons
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Sean Salehi, MD
10 Orland Square Drive
Orland Park, IL 60462
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated: January 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.