Meet Dr. Stephen J. Dante, MD
Dr. Dante is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise is in treating a wide array of spinal conditions, ranging from cancer to spondylolsis, degenerative disc disease to cervical myelopathy.
Dr. Dante at a Glance
- Dr. Dante offers cutting-edge treatment designed to bring lasting relief.
- He takes the time to clearly explain various treatment options with each patient.
Talk to Dr. Dante about your pain and your goals.
Dr. Dante is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Stephen J. Dante, MD Can Help You
- MD, University of Connecticut
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Disease
- Spine Disorders
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spine Instrumentation
- Spine Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Stephen J. Dante, MD
I feel so grateful to Dr. Dante for listening to me and for allowing me to make important decisions. I never felt I was pushed into surgery (that has happened to me before). He allowed me plenty of time to assert my misgivings about certain risk factors and fears I have about surgery. What a pleasure to know a doctor who listens and makes me feel comfortable talking about a field I know nothing about, and asking questions!—
Dr. Dante is the most professional surgeon I've ever seen and his outstanding bedside manner put me at ease while he ensured a full explanation of his recommendations which put me at ease.—
Very impressed with Dr. Dante. He explained everything thoroughly & left me feeling very confident. He listened to me & was very kind in his approach.—
Accolades for Dr. Stephen J. Dante, MD
- American Medical Association, National
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, National
- Camden County Medical Society, Local
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, National
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons, National
- Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves-AANS/CNS, National
- Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care-AANS/CNS, National
- New Jersey Medical Society, Local
- North America Spine Society, National
- Pennsylvania Medical Society, Local
- Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society, Local
- Philadelphia County Medical Society, Local
- Philadelphia Neurological Society, Local
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Stephen J. Dante, MD
Penn Neurosurgery- Virtua Mt. Holly
217 Madison Avenue
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: April 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.