Meet Dr. Suguna Pappu, MD, PhD
Dr. Pappu is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
She strives to deliver outstanding care for a range of degenerative and traumatic spinal conditions.
Dr. Pappu at a Glance
- Dr. Pappu is experienced using cutting-edge techniques and equipment, such as radiosurgery (gamma knife).
- She received her PhD from MIT and her MD from Yale University School of Medicine.
Talk to Dr. Pappu about your health situation.
Dr. Pappu is a member of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Suguna Pappu, MD, PhD Can Help You
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spine Diseases
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Malformations
- CAT/MR Scan
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Deep brain stimulation
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Microvascualar Decompression (MVD)
- Radiosurgery & Gamma Knife
- Skull-Base Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Stereotatic Radiosurgery
- Stroke Program
Accolades for Dr. Suguna Pappu, MD, PhD
- Fellowship, Neurosurgery - University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- UNM Faculty Senator
- UNM Health Sciences Center Research Board
Office Information for Dr. Suguna Pappu, MD, PhD
900 Camino de Salud NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.