Meet Dr. Sunil P. Jeswani, MD
Dr. Jeswani is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He specializes in treating diseases and disorders of the brain, skull base, spinal cord, spinal column, and peripheral nerves.
Dr. Jeswani at a Glance
- On the forefront of medical advancement, Dr. Jeswani has been involved in biomedical engineering research, received several academic achievement awards, and published numerous peer-reviewed articles.
- In his fellowship, he focused on complex and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Jeswani is dedicated to providing each patient with optimum spinal care.
Dr. Jeswani is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sunil P. Jeswani, MD Can Help You
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Intracranial Aneurysm
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Pituitary Tumor
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Sunil P. Jeswani, MD
- Fellowship, Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - University of Southern California
Office Information for Dr. Sunil P. Jeswani, MD
705 East Ohio Avenue
Vista, CA 92029
Profile last updated: July 31, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.