Meet Dr. Thomas Ridder, MD
Dr. Ridder is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the UCHealth Brain and Spine - Colorado Springs.
His specialties include adult and pediatric neurosurgery, peripheral nerve repair, and treating back and neck disorders.
Dr. Ridder at a Glance
- He offers care for degenerative spine conditions, such as scoliosis.
- He provides a wide range of diagnostics and treatments and is trained in minimally invasive surgery.
Visit Dr. Ridder for your spine care.
Dr. Ridder is a member of UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic- Colorado Springs.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas Ridder, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Medical School, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Bone Scan
- Brain Surgery
- CT Scan
- Diagnostic Testing
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Stroke Treatment
Office Information for Dr. Thomas Ridder, MD
UCHealth Brain and Spine - Colorado Springs
1725 E. Boulder Street
Boulder Medical Building Suite 101
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday 8:00 - 4:30:
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 5, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.