Meet Dr. William Mitchell, MD
Dr. Mitchell is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Coastal Spine.
He provides expert treatment for a wide scope of spinal disorders, with a particular emphasis on minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Mitchell at a Glance
- Dr. Mitchell completed fellowship training in spine surgery at the Cleveland Clinic.
- He is on the Board of Directors of the North American Spine Society and has served as program chair for the annual meeting.
If you want help with back or neck pain, Dr. Mitchell is ready to meet you with oustanding care.
Dr. Mitchell is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. William Mitchell, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neck Problems
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Tumor
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Deformity Surgery
- Lumbar Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. William Mitchell, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. William Mitchell, MD
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.