Meet Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD
Dr. Bogossian is a board-certified internal medicine physician with El Paso Spine Center,
She specializes in the preoperative care, postoperative care, and facilitation of minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Dr. Bogossian at a Glance
- Dr. Bogossian has decades of experience working in Albuquerque, NM, Boise, ID and El Paso, TX.
Join Dr. Bogossian and the dedicated team at El Paso Spine Center.
Dr. Bogossian is a member of El Paso Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD Can Help You
- Non-Operative Spine
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pars Defect
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Post-Operative Care
- Pre-Operative Care
Accolades for Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Debra Bogossian, MD
11880 Vista Del Sol
EL PASO, TX 79936
Profile last updated: March 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.