Meet Dr. Dan Burval, MD
Dr. Burval is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with North American Spine.
He acts as an advocate for patients as they consider the wide range of non-surgical and surgical treatment options he offers. He provides accurate diagnoses and expert solutions to help patients quickly return to optimum functionality. He also performs highly advanced, minimally invasive spine surgery if necessary.
Dr. Burval at a Glance
- He has received world-class training at some of the largest trauma centers in the country—and is even an experienced LifeFlight physician.
- Dr. Burval is passionate about providing clear and precise communication with each of his patients; they know what to expect from him and their various treatment options.
Dr. Burval is here to help you feel your best again.
Dr. Burval is a member of North American Spine.
"My best effort and your best effort equal success!"
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dan Burval, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Medical Degree, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- General Surgery Internship, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Back Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Dan Burval, MD
- Fellowship, Spine - Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Fellowship, Spine - OrthoIndy - Indianapolis, IN
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Dan Burval, MD
127 Saundersville Road
Hendersonville, TN 37075
24/7 Answering service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- UnitedHealth Group
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.