Meet Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
Dr. DeWitt is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He is an expert of disc herniation, degenerative disc disease, artificial disc replacement, spondylolisthesis, spinal trauma, spinal tumors, and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. DeWitt at a Glance
- Dr. DeWitt has considerable experience performing anterior lumbar fusions, a less invasive procedure that provides more stability for the spine.
- He takes the time to educate patients on all their treatment options, helping them understand the procedures and what to expect.
Talk to Dr. DeWitt about comprehensive spine care.
Dr. DeWitt is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
I believe in a team approach to helping patients with spine disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, this involves integrating surgical and nonsurgical care from experts in the diagnosis and management of spine disorders. Patients are active participants in their care and we work together to improve their quality of life.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Isthmic And Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Lumbar Spine Disorders/Deformities
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Cervical, Thoracic, And Lumbar Spinal Fusion
- Combined Front/back Decompression/fusion For Lumbar & Thoracic Spine
- Complex Spinal Reconstruction
- Lumbar Fusion
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Microsurgical Discectomy
- Reconstructive Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
Accolades for Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Spine Surgery - NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin, Appleton, WI
- North American Spine Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Milwaukee Orthopedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. David C. DeWitt, MD
5320 West Michaels Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
Profile last updated: May 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.