Meet Dr. H. Lane, MD
Dr. Lane is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia. He helps patients recover from painful neck and back conditions, and return to everyday functionality.
Whether you have sustained cervical spine trauma or experience degenerative disc disease, Dr. Lane delivers effective solutions for a wide array of orthopedic issues.
Dr. Lane at a Glance
- Dr. Lane has particular expertise in complex spinal surgery, total joint replacement, ACL reconstruction, and rotator cuff repair.
- He applies his orthopedic knowledge by frequently participating in leading-edge research. He helped pioneer early arthroscopic equipment, and he works as a terminal ballistic expert with the FBI.
Visit Dr. Lane for high-quality orthopedic care.
Dr. Lane is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. H. Lane, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Total Joint Replacement
- Upper Back Pain
- Back Surgery
- Lower Back Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. H. Lane, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Trauma Team, Fairfax Hospital
- Voted a "Top Doctor," Washingtonian Magazine, 2005
- Undersea Medical Society
- Fairfax County Medical Society
- Virginia Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Washington Orthopaedic Club
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. H. Lane, MD
Profile last updated: August 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.