Meet Dr. H. Edward Lane, MD
Dr. Lane is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia. He helps patients recover from painful neck and back conditions, and return to everyday functionality.
Whether you have sustained cervical spine trauma or experience degenerative disc disease, Dr. Lane delivers effective solutions for a wide array of orthopedic issues.
Dr. Lane at a Glance
- Dr. Lane has particular expertise in complex spinal surgery, total joint replacement, ACL reconstruction, and rotator cuff repair.
- He applies his orthopedic knowledge by frequently participating in leading-edge research. He helped pioneer early arthroscopic equipment, and he works as a terminal ballistic expert with the FBI.
Visit Dr. Lane for high-quality orthopedic care.
Dr. Lane is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. H. Edward Lane, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- BS, Bates College
- MD, Georgetown
- Residency, Georgetown University
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
- Upper Back / Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. H. Edward Lane, MD
- Member, Trauma Team, Fairfax Hospital
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fairfax County Medical Society
- Virginia Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Washington Orthopaedic Club
- Undersea Medical Society
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Voted a "Top Doctor," Washingtonian Magazine, 2005
Office Information for Dr. H. Edward Lane, MD
8180 Greensboro Drive
McLean, VA 22102
Monday: 8:30 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:30 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:30 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:30 - 4:30
Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.