Meet Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD
Dr. Martin is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with Phoenix Spine Center.
As an expert on spine, Dr. Martin provides a wide scope of surgical and non-surgical treatments, including minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Martin at a Glance
- He offers advanced spine care options, ranging from injections to fusion surgery.
- Dr. Martin focuses on giving outstanding care to the community.
Consider joining Dr. Martin for your back or neck care.
Dr. Martin is a member of Phoenix Spine Surgery Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- M.D, University of Illinois Medical School
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
Profile last updated: July 19, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.