Meet Dr. John Peloza
Dr. John Peloza is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon and the founder of Center For Spine Care. He is on the leading edge of spine care and focuses on identifying the patient’s source of pain and developing a modern treatment plan to help them return to normal daily activities.
Meet Dr. Peloza:
- He has the distinction of being honored as one of the “Best Doctors in America” from 2001 to 2017, the gold standard of physician quality.
- He has been honored & cited consistently in the Consumers’ Research Council of America as a “Top Surgeon in America.”
- Experienced, skilled, & a pioneer in minimally-invasive spine treatments since 1996.
- He uses comparative effectiveness research and collects clinical research data on all treatments and procedures, therefore, he diagnoses and offers patients options based on his research. Dr. Peloza treats patients both surgical and non-surgical.
- Dr. Peloza is frequently featured in national and international print and broadcast media such as the “Fox News Network,” “ABC News,” “Good Morning America,” “SAT-1 German Television,” “Reader’s Digest,” “The New York Times,” “The Wall Street Journal” and more.
- Dr. Peloza is an Orthopedic Surgeon with Center For Spine Care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John Peloza Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- M.D., Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spinal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Injections and Blocks
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. John Peloza
Dr. Peloza is hands down the best Dr. I have ever been treated by. I have been living with neck and back pain for many years. About mid year in 2015 it got to the point where the pain and nerve damage was so bad it was affecting my everyday quality of life. I went to see 3 other spine specialist before going to Dr. Peloza who came highly recommended by a co-worker. The other 3 Dr's treatment plans varied substantially in procedure and cost. They did not spend near the time wi...th me that Dr. Peloza did and not near the testing that Dr. Peloza did to determine the best treatment plan for me. He also was very caring and listened to me. I have already had my 1st surgery to replace 2 disc in my neck. The surgery went well and I was up walking in the hospital that same morning. I also have been working closely with Dr. Peloza's Physician Asst. Matt Chapman who is quite amazing as well. I will be recommending Dr. Peloza at every opportunity.— Adam B.
Absolutely ADORE Dr. Peloza and his staff. I had my 360 Fusion on 12/12/15 after fracturing my L5. In my case, I had instant relief. I'm 5 months post-op still feeling great. I am so grateful to Dr. Peloza for giving me quality of life back!— Donna L.
I first saw Dr. Peloza in 2000 at the recommendation of a close family friend. I had been in bed for more than a year with pain other doctors couldn't resolve or figure out. There were many. Prominent doctors even. Dr. Peloza was my last hope so to speak. He seemed to know exactly what was going on after my first exam, proceeded with tests I'd never had that confirmed his diagnosis. After surgery I was out of bed within a week. Unfortunately since then I have had to have both a cervical and lumbar fusion. He did both. Years apart. I am virtually pain free. I would see no other surgeon. God bless him for being willing to "dig deeper"! Look no further.— Shari G.
Awesome doctors, staff and process.— Larry W.
I for one am extremely thankful for all the hard work that Dr. Peloza has done!— Lisa F.
Thank you Dr. Peloza. I have had a new lease on life since my surgery last month. Thank you so much. I went from misery to feeling fine right away!— Julie F.
There is no better in the Dallas area.— Elisa C.
Accolades for Dr. John Peloza
- Fellowship, Spinal Surgery - Dallas Spine Group, Dallas TX
- North American Spine Society
- International Spine Injection Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Texas Super Doctors Hall of Fame
- Castle Connolly's America's Top Doctors
- 50 Best Spine Specialists in America
- Best Doctors in Collin County
- Best Doctors in Dallas
- Best Doctors in America
- Consumer’s Research Council of America “Top Surgeon in America”
Office Information for Dr. John Peloza
17980 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Sheild PPO/POS
- Galaxy Healthcare PPO
- Humana Choice Care PPO
- Majoris Workers Comp
- Multiplan PPO
- Texas True Choice PPO
- UHC Non-HMO Choice/Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Viant / Beech Street / PPONext
Profile last updated: March 18, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.