Meet Dr. Jonathan S. Duncan, MD
Dr. Duncan is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the San Antonio Orthopaedic Group.
He provides comprehensive, cutting-edge care for patients with painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Duncan at a Glance
- He has deep expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery, spinal infections, spinal tumors, spinal deformities, and spinal trauma.
- He values non-surgical approaches to spine treatment as much as possible.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Duncan.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jonathan S. Duncan, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Residency - The Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Medical School - University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas
- Accident and Injury Care
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains And Strains
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Injections / Blocks
- Lumbar Decompression
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Pain
Accolades for Dr. Jonathan S. Duncan, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Jonathan S. Duncan, MD
Stoneterra Medical Building
150 E. Sonterra Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78258
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: August 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.