The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Justin Ledesma, MD
Dr. Ledesma is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and lateral access surgery.
Dr. Ledesma at a Glance
- He evaluates and treats a wide range of spinal conditions, include degenerative diseases.
- He provides clear explanations of your diagnosis and treatment options, which he individually tailors to your unique goals and medical history.
Dr. Ledesma is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Justin Ledesma, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- Fellowship, San Diego Spine Foundation, San Diego, CA
- Residency, Standford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- MD, University Califormia San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco,CA
- Acute Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Justin Ledesma, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Justin Ledesma, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Burien
16259 Sylvester Road SW
Burien, WA 98166
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 9, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.