Meet Dr. Larry Deutsch, MD
Dr. Deutsch is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Coastal Spine.
He has over 25 years of experience, and specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Deutsch at a Glance
- Dr. Deutsch is committed to providing accurate diagnoses and offering expert treatment for adult and pediatric orthopedic spine conditions.
- He co-founded the Cooper Shriner spine fellowship program and has trained both orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons in spine surgery.
Dr. Deutsch is dedicated to your pain relief.
Dr. Deutsch is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Larry Deutsch, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Arm And Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Deformity Surgery
- Lumbar Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Larry Deutsch, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - New York Orthopedic Hospital, New York, NY
- Received Several Medals and Two Bronze Campaign Stars on Special Assignments in Moscow and Iraq
- Former head of the Interdisciplinary Spine Service at Cooper University Hospital for ten years
- Former Adjunct instructor of Orthopedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College, Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Larry Deutsch, MD
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.