Meet Dr. Lionel Metz, MD
Dr. Metz is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the UCSF Spine Center.
He specializes in the surgical treatment of a wide range of pediatric and adult spinal disorders.
Dr. Metz at a Glance
- Dr. Metz is experienced providing care for complex spine conditions, including degenerative diseases, spine trauma, and spinal deformity.
- He offers advanced spine surgery techniques, as well as pre-clinical regenerative therapies, in order to get you feeling better.
Visit Dr. Metz to explore all the options for your spine condition.
Dr. Metz is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Lionel Metz, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Adult Spine Disorders
- Back Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disorders of the Intervertebral Disc
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Pediatric Spine Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Pre-Clinical Regenerative Therapies
- Spinal Biomechanics
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Lionel Metz, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Washington University, St. Louis
Office Information for Dr. Lionel Metz, MD
Profile last updated: October 23, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.