Meet Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO
Dr. Schnell is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Center for Spine and Orthopedics.
He specializes in shoulder arthroscopy, total shoulder reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, and total knee and hip replacements.
Dr. Schnell at a Glance
- Dr. Schnell views his patients as partners, working closely with every individual he treats in order to achieve the most successful outcome.
- He is known for providing compassionate and attentive solutions for painful joint conditions.
Dr. Schnell looks forward to helping you feel your best.
Dr. Schnell is a member of Center for Spine and Orthopedics.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bachelor of Science, Dakota State University
- MD, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Residency, St. Mary's Medical Center
- Fellowship, St. Francis Orthopaedic Institute
- Chronic Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- General Orthopaedics
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO
Center for Spine and Orthopedics
9005 Grant Street
Thornton, CO 80229
Profile last updated: March 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.