The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Michael R. Murray, MD
Dr. Murray is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Penn Medicine.
He offers a range of non-surgical treatments for painful back and neck conditions. If surgery becomes the best course of action, Dr. Murray applies leading-edge, minimally invasive spine surgery techniques to help give patients a successful outcome and a quick recovery.
Dr. Murray at a Glance
- Dr. Murray was part of the official medical team of the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens.
- He was listed among the “Spine Surgeons to Know” in Becker’s Spine Review (2016).
Dr. Murray is ready to help you feel better.
Dr. Murray is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael R. Murray, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- MD – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Residency – Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship – Emory University
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Michael R. Murray, MD
- Clinical Associate of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael R. Murray, MD
Penn Orthopaedics Exton
479 Thomas Jones Way
Exton, PA 19341
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.