Meet Dr. Philip Schneider, MD
Dr. Schneider is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Montgomery Orthopaedics.
He provides comprehensive spine care for patients with painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Schneider at a Glance
- He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and frequently teaches other surgeons how to utilize these techniques.
- Dr. Schneider also uses a range of non-surgical techniques to help patients experience relief.
Dr. Schneider is dedicated to your quality of life.
My approach to spinal problems is very systematic. The spine is a complicated area, but once a clear diagnosis is made, treatment options become clear. The key is to make a correct diagnosis. My preference is to save surgery as a last resort.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Philip Schneider, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- McKenzie Method
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Neck Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Philip Schneider, MD
- Fellowship trained - Spine Fellow - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American College of Surgeons
- Extensive lecturing and research on minimally invasive spine surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Association
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Medical and Chirurgical Society of Maryland
- Board certified
Office Information for Dr. Philip Schneider, MD
Profile last updated: July 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.