Meet Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh, MD
Dr. Raiszadeh is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He works alongside patients limited by disorders, degenerative diseases, tumors, traumatic injuries, deformities, and infections of the spine.
Dr. Raiszadeh at a Glance
- He provides an array of non-surgical treatments to restore patients to functionality, and he also offers minimally invasive spine surgery and complex spine reconstruction procedures once non-surgical interventions have been exhaustively pursued.
- Dr. Raiszadeh guests lectures at national and international conferences, contributes to medical journals, and is a member of multiple medical societies.
Dr. Raiszadeh takes the time to understand each patient’s specific needs.
Dr. Raiszadeh is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center
No one should be restricted from enjoying life because of spinal ailments. That's why I use the most advanced non-operative and rehabilitative treatments to allow patients to return to their normal activities as quickly as possible.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lower Back Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- Upper Back Surgery
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
Accolades for Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh, MD
- Pediatric and Adult Spine Fellowship - UT Houston Medical School, Houston, TX
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh, MD
637 East Grand Ave
Escondido, CA 92025
Profile last updated: July 31, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.