Meet Dr. Scott Boden, MD
Dr. Boden is an orthopedic surgeon with the Emory Spine Center.
He provides a wide range of leading-edge spine treatments, helping patients experience lasting relief from back and neck pain.
Dr. Boden at a Glance
- Dr. Boden commonly emphasizes non-surgical solutions before considering surgery.
- He is the director of Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center, and Becker’s Spine Review named him one of “100 Spine Surgeons and Specialists to Know.”
Discuss your pain with Dr. Boden.
Too often patients tell me that their last physician just looked at their x-rays and told them that they needed surgery. I try to emphasize listening to the patient, examining the patient, and working together with the patient to decide on the best treatment option for that individual patient.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott Boden, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Scott Boden, MD
- Spine fellowship at Case Western Reserve University Hospitals in Cleveland
- Clinical Director, The Whitesides Orthopaedic Research Laboratory
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Fellow)
- North American Spine Society
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Scott Boden, MD
Profile last updated: July 10, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.