Meet Dr. Terrance Crowder, MD
Dr. Crowder is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with North American Spine.
He expertly treats a full range of deformities, diseases, infections, and tumors of the spine.
Dr. Crowder at a Glance
- He was named one of “344 spine surgeons to know” by Becker’s Spine Review (2016).
- Dr. Crowder has extensive experience with motion-preserving technologies and performing disc replacement procedures.
Visit Dr. Crowder for an advantage in spine care.
Dr. Crowder is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Terrance Crowder, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Conditions
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Diseases
- Spinal Infection
- Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Spinal Reconstruction Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Spine Tumor Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Terrance Crowder, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - William Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak, Michigan.
- North American Spine Society
- J.R Gladden Orthopedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Terrance Crowder, MD
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.