Meet Dr. Vudhi Slabisak, MD
Dr. Slabisak is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with North American Spine.
He specializes in diagnosing and treating pathologies of the cervical and lumbar spine.
Dr. Slabisak at a Glance
- He values connecting strongly with patients, bringing them into the treatment process, listening to them, and carefully reviewing how each patient’s symptoms have impacted their lives.
- Dr. Slabisak utilizes the latest techniques and technologies of minimally invasive surgery, including laser spine surgery.
Dr. Slabisak is dedicated to delivering you world-class care.
Dr. Slabisak is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Vudhi Slabisak, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Medical Degree, University of Texas, San Antonio
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Texas, San Antonio
- Back Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Vudhi Slabisak, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - South Texas Spinal Clinic in San Antonio
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Texas Orthopedics Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Vudhi Slabisak, MD
2301 Marsh Lane
Plano, TX 75093
24/7 Answering service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- UnitedHealth Group
Dallas, TX 75235
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.