Meet Dr. Wellington Hsu, MD
Dr. Hsu is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in artificial disc replacement, laminectomy, minimally invasive spine surgery, and motion-sparing spine surgery.
Dr. Hsu at a Glance
- Dr. Hsu has vast experience treating cervical disc disorders.
- He is an internationally recognized leader in his field, and is a distinguished professor of orthopedic surgery with Northwestern University.
For outstanding spinal care, join Dr. Hsu.
Dr. Hsu is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Wellington Hsu, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Herniated Disc
- Metastatic Spine Tumors
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Trauma
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Microscopic Disc Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Motion-Sparing Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Wellington Hsu, MD
- Fellowship - University of Wisconsin Hospital, Madison, WI
- AO North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Lumbar Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Wellington Hsu, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.