Meet Dr. Abram Burgher, MD
Dr. Burgher is a board-certified and fellowship-trained pain medicine & management physician with North American Spine.
He is an expert at treating chronic and acute pain conditions of the back and neck, offering leading-edge interventions—both surgical and non-surgical—to treat pain at the source.
Dr. Burgher at a Glance
- He is a leader in the field of pain management, participating in clinical research that advances the understanding of chronic pain.
- Dr. Burgher emphasizes compassionate care; he has delivered healthcare to underserved communities in Central America, and he takes the time to listen thoroughly to each patient he sees.
Consider Dr. Burgher to find relief for your back and neck needs.
Dr. Burgher is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Abram Burgher, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Numbness / Tingling
- Scar Tissue
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Weakness Of Leg Muscles
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Chiropractic Care
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Mild Procedure
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Thoracic Disc Surgery / Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Abram Burgher, MD
- Fellowship in Pain Management at the Mayo Clinic, in Rochester, Minnesota
- Clinical investigator and Director of Investigator Relations at the HOPE Research Institute
- Board Certification: Anesthesiology and Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Abram Burgher, MD
9377 East Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.