Meet Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD
Dr. Carlson is a board-certified and fellowship-trained pain medicine & management physician with North American Spine.
He offers a comprehensive range of pain management solutions, tailor-made for each patient and designed to address back and neck pain at the source.
Dr. Carlson at a Glance
- He provides both non-surgical and surgical care.
- Dr. Carlson applies highly advanced pain management techniques. He is double board-certified in anesthesiology and pain management, and was trained by Dr. Gabor Racz—a pioneer of interventional pain management.
Discover the benefits of choosing care with Dr. Carlson at North American Spine.
Dr. Carlson is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Medical Degree, University of Oklahoma
- Residency in Anesthesiology, University of California - Davis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Injections / Blocks
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD
I am now pain free and am able to walk with out pain. I am able to spend more time outside working in the yard. I have started to walk a mile a day as well as working out often. It is helping me to lose the weight I gained in the past couple of years as well as fitting into smaller clothes, which I am enjoying— Rose
I am extremely excited to get back to doing all my favorite activities without any pain. With in a few days I had NO pain. My husband is thrilled with the results. And he couldn’t believe the communication both before & after my procedure. North American Spine is an amazing place.— Andrea
I went back to work 2 weeks before my 3 months was up. I have no pain anywhere and I’m off all of the meds I was taking. I can vacuum again, climb, do my job without concerns for hurting my back.— Robin
Accolades for Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD
- Fellowship, Pain Management - Texas Tech University
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Jonathan Carlson, MD
9377 E. Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
24/7 Answering service
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- UnitedHealth Group
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Profile last updated: July 12, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.