Meet Dr. Louis Saeger, MD
Dr. Saeger is a board-certified and fellowship-trained pain medicine & management physician with North American Spine.
He emphasizes treating each patient like a family member—meticulous in making diagnoses, performing the right procedure in precisely the right way.
Dr. Saeger at a Glance
- He offers a wide spectrum of non-surgical and surgical care, including minimally invasive laser spine procedures.
- Dr. Saeger brings over two decades of experience, and possesses a comprehensive understanding of available treatment options.
Visit Dr. Saeger for an advantage in pain relief.
Dr. Saeger is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Louis Saeger, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Pain Management
Accolades for Dr. Louis Saeger, MD
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
Office Information for Dr. Louis Saeger, MD
2020 E. 28th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.