Meet Dr. Amanda Keel, MD
Dr. Keel is a board-certified physiatrist with Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center.
She focuses on non-surgical treatment of spinal conditions, offering neurologic rehabilitation, spasticity management, and musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
Dr. Keel at a Glance
- She provides injections, blocks, and physical therapy.
- If you have pain in your back, neck, or extremities, Dr. Keel will meet you with individualized care.
Talk to Dr. Keel about your pain.
Dr. Keel is a member of Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Amanda Keel, MD Can Help You
- Medical School, University of South Dakota School of Medicine - Vermillion, SD
- Internship/Residency, University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, TX
- Back Pain
- Bulging And Herniated Disc
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Extremity Dysfunction / Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Nerve Blocks
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Amanda Keel, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Amanda Keel, MD
901 N. Curtis
Boise, ID 83706
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Call to Verify
Profile last updated: April 25, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.