Meet Dr. Andrew Murray, MD
Dr. Murray is a board-certified physiatrist with OhioHealth Medical Spine.
He offers an array of non-surgical spine treatments designed to help patients find relief and functionality.
Dr. Murray at a Glance
- Dr. Murray is committed to delivering compassionate and multidisciplinary care, helping you find the best course of action for your condition.
- He offers interventional spine procedures when necessary.
Dr. Murray is dedicated to alleviating your spine pain.
Dr. Murray is a member of OhioHealth Medical Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Murray, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 4 Years
- Medical School - Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - University of Washington in Seattle, Washington
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Numbness / Tingling
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Murray, MD
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Medicaid Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- UnitedHealth Group
Profile last updated: March 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.