Meet Dr. Galina N. Kolycheva, DO
Dr. Kolycheva is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
With board certifications in brain injury medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation, she offers patients high-quality, non-surgical care.
Dr. Kolycheva at a Glance
- Dr. Kolycheva is experienced diagnosing and treating brain and spine injuries.
- She provides individually tailored care to fit your specific situation.
Talk to Dr. Kolycheva about your health frustrations and goals.
Dr. Kolycheva is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Galina N. Kolycheva, DO Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Pain Medications
Accolades for Dr. Galina N. Kolycheva, DO
- Fellowship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Galina N. Kolycheva, DO
Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
2501 Parkers LN
Alexandria, VA 22306
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Virginia Health
- Workers' Compensation
Profile last updated: May 29, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.